Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Vineyard RV

We relaxed at home today other than a quick trip to Walmart. Although, that was exciting in it's own way. We found milk for $1.50 a gallon. It never goes that low anymore!


Anyway, I thought I would just show you some pictures of where we are staying. Deming isn't quite the city I was expecting. For some reason, I was picturing a good size city that was modern and up to date. To my surprise, it's just a dusty little town. Many of the businesses are closed and dilapidated. And the many rv parks are tired as well.


Someone at the last park recommended Little Vineyard RV and the price wasn't too bad, so we gave it a shot.


The office and the activity center are nice. And the manager seemed friendly enough.


As I mentioned yesterday, the park is just a huge gravel parking lot. No trees, bushes or anything green. Where are the vineyards???? But, we have a picnic table and the roads are wide and that makes it easy to maneuver the coach. For those of you who have complained that there are rarely pictures of me........that's my shadow!

No comments: