Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Black Screen of Death

I sat down to compose a blog post and without warning, my computer stopped. And, it won't turn on. We've tried everything and it's just gone. So, now, Doug and I are sharing his computer until I an afford a new one.

His computer runs Vista which I detest and haven't fully figured out yet, so it might be a few days before I can load pictures. It's funny how accustomed one becomes to a certain program or operating system and how diffiult it can be to start anew. But, we won't desert you. I will keep posting as best I can.

The weather here has turned awful. Yesterday, it rained (hard) all.....day......long. There was snow in the passes, including the one we traversed three days ago. And the Grapevine pass was totally closed due to snow and icy conditions. Then last night, the winds started shaking and rocking the coach. I know it's December, but I thought the weather was supposed to nice here in southern California.

Hopefully, we'll get a little break today so we can do some sightseeing.

1 comment:

Dick & Jackie Driver said...

Well, we finally updated our Blog so read it and come on over for a visit.
Dick & Jackie
TalesFromTheDriversSeat.blogspot.com