Monday, November 02, 2009

Look Bob! A Map!

After a ton of research and a few mistakes, I managed to embed a Google map in the sidebar of the blog. It's a fully interactive map that I have marked with little red flags showing where we have stayed. You can expand the map and drag it to see more. If you click on the little red flags, there is more information. Now, it will be easier than ever to follow along with us.

Thanks for the request Bob! Now, onto another project.

We spent a quiet day at home while Doug is fiddling with the satellite dish. He hasn't been able to get it to work since it blew over back at Long Beach. I guess we'll have to find someone that can test it or maybe replace it. We are getting a few over the air channels, but they're kinda full of static.

This park is quite nice and I think we'll stay for a while. We aren't in a rush and the weather is pleasant during the day. The windows and door have even been open to the fresh breeze.

We had a short walk on the beach at sunset, where Doug found some interesting rocks (surprise, surprise). At least this time, he's picking up small ones.


When we turned around to walk back to the car, the full moon was rising. So cool to see the sun going down and the moon coming up at the same time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You do realize that you are living my dream life?! I think it's fate!! I have been "simplifying" my life the past year. Trying to get down from a big house, to a bed... a couch...a table. Of course having read my entire blog, you know this! Now, I will be reading yours!! I am so stoked!