Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Late Birthday Bob!

Sorry it got away from us, but we're sending you hugs and wishes for many, many more. Who knows? Maybe next year we'll get it on the right day!

On a brighter note, there are no pictures today because I took a nose dive into the gravel and jammed my left arm pretty bad. Nothing's broken but it sure is swollen and sore. I scraped up both palms and my right knee while I was at it. Fortunately I am right handed so I can continue to type the blog! Just a little bit slower.

More and more coaches poured into the rally today. Maybe tomorrow I can get Doug to climb onto the top of the coach and get a picture of all of us. Quite a few people canceled but we still have over 100 Alpines here. It's quite a sight to see.

The weather held pretty well today. It was sunny all morning and afternoon. But the potluck broke up a little early as the clouds rolled in and a few raindrops splattered. The forecast is so bad that the potluck breakfast has been canceled in the morning. And it was announced at the happy hour that the 4 wheel jeep ride in the desert on Saturday is canceled because so many of the washes are running with water. And this is before the big storm hits tomorrow!

Still
, we are having a great time seeing old friends again.


No comments: