Friday, February 05, 2010

Lazy Life

Nothing much happening around here. We did go dig some more gold dirt yesterday. I intended to get some pictures and I even remembered my camera. Unfortunately, when I went to use it, I discovered that I had left the memory card in the computer. Maybe next time.

We haven't found anymore nuggets, but we are still finding some flakes. Those will add up eventually. Still, I'd be lying if I said that it was as much fun as finding nuggets.

It's a little overcast today. Compared to the rest of the US we are doing great! I think we'll take a ride up to the little town of Stanton. It's right in the middle of all of the claims and they're having a garage sale. From there we'll take the back roads up to Yarnell. We've been told that it's a really nice ride.

Perhaps I'll even get some pictures!

1 comment:

Miller's said...

Love your "nugget"!!!! I know my Doug wish he was there with his gold machine.....he is now getting anxious for summer so he can go pan over the mountains....If you get a chance, drive up to Sadona...I think you have been to Jerome before, but always a nice area to visit again....we LOVE your pictures.....and keep us posted...