Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Slacker!

I have been gently reminded that twice this week I have missed posting a blog. My humble apologies. I could make excuses, but I don't have any good ones. So, I'll reward you with a beautiful sunset picture.


Today was moving day. We have been parked in the desert for a full week and we are down to only a quarter tank of fresh water and our grey and black tanks are getting full. The laundry basket is overflowing too. So, the desert is no longer an option.



After a quick trip to Blythe to dispose of the recyclables that were collected at the rally, we packed up the coach and headed east on I-10. It was only a few hours to our next destination. And here we are in the parking lot of Al's RV & Marine in Glendale, CA.


It wasn't our first choice for a rv park but we are having some work done on the hydraulic jacks at 8 am in the morning and we were invited to spend the night in their parking lot behind the building. I know, it's a pretty nice rv park! The shop guys dragged a 30 amp cord out of the shop, so we have electricity and we are away from the street. It's quite private.



This is the view out of our door. There are several other businesses around us.



And this is the view from the front window. Not too scenic, but it will do for one night.

Tomorrow, after the repairs, we may decide that this is the most expensive rv park that we have ever paid for!

No comments: